Whenever I used to read about people having big success on Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms, it pissed me off mightily – and, truth be told, made me green with envy.
After all, I work hard for every dollar I earn in my business. No one ever gave me anything. I did it all on my own.
Then along comes crowdfunding where, apparently for doing nothing, you convince people you don’t know (as well as many you do know) to give you money to fund your business or creative project – and darn if they don’t do it!
For instance, according to an article in Forbes, entrepreneur Brent Morgan started a Kickstarter campaign to fund his new product, an HD tablet screen that integrates with a smartphone.
And within 8 days of launching his crowdfunding effort, Morgan convinced people online to give him a total of more than $1.2 million to support his project!
After reading one crowdfunding success story after another over the last few months, I said to myself – “Bob, if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.”
And so my erstwhile coauthor, marketing expert James Palmer, and I conducted our own project: to discover what really works in crowdfunding, the steps it takes to manage a successful campaign on Kickstarter and other platforms, and break it down into an easy, step-by-step system – one you can follow to quickly and easily raise cash to make your business or creative ideas and dreams come true. And now, we introduce…..
“The Crowdfunding Handbook”
How to fund your commercial or creative endeavors with Kickstarter!
Our new ebook, The Crowdfunding Handbook, reveals how to fund projects or business ventures by soliciting many small cash contributions from a large number of people over the internet.
While there are multiple crowdfunding sites – Indiegogo, Go Fund Me, and Patreon are 3 of the most popular -- Kickstarter is by far the largest and most active.
Founded nearly a decade ago, Kickstarter has helped entrepreneurs, publishers, artists, musicians, video game creators, app developers, and many others successfully fund over 138,311 projects … with more than 43 million total pledges from some 14 million contributors.
Now, in The Crowdfunding Handbook, you will discover:
- The 5 key advantages of Kickstarter vs. traditional methods of business and project funding. Page 1.
- How much money can you raise for your project on Kickstarter? The answer may surprise you. Page 2.
- The 3 components that are absolutely vital to running a Kickstarter campaign – and how to create each. Page 3.
- 7 things to do before you launch your Kickstarter funding campaign. Page 5.
- Using social media to tip the odds of Kickstarter campaign success greatly in your favor. Page 6.
- How to set up your first project on Kickstarter – a simple, step by step guide. Page 8.
- Setting your project duration … funding goal … rewards to donors … roster of collaborators … and more. Page 10.
- Promote your crowdfunding campaign on Facebook with hashtags … Facebook pages … Facebook Insights … ads … boosted posts. Page 21.
- The 80/20 rule for successful crowdfunding with social media. Page 24.
- 9 ways to raise even more money by running multiple Kickstarter campaigns simultaneously. Perfectly allowable. Page 45.
- How to pitch your new business or product to journalists to get media coverage you can then leverage in your Kickstarter campaign. Page 25. Plus: How to create a kick-but press kit. Page 27.
- The worst days for launching your new Kickstarter campaign. Page 26.
- Expand your crowdfunding campaign’s reach by creating a “lookalike audience.” Page 30. Plus: get more traffic with web retargeting. Page 33.
- 7 tips for telling your story that generate maximum interest and funding for your project. Page 13.
- Do this to avoid copyright infringement when setting up your Kickstarter campaign page. Page 14.
- How many dollars should you expect per pledge for your Kickstarter campaign? Page 15.
- 7 most popular rewards to offer to contributors as an incentive for them to pledge. Page 16.
- How to increase the total amount of money you raise on Kickstarter with “Stretch Goals.” Page 17.
- 10 secrets to crushing it on Kickstarter. Can you name them all? Page 47.
- 8 steps to fulfilling rewards offers and other promises you have made to your backers – and why you absolutely MUST do this promptly. Page 38
- Promote your Kickstarter campaign with online video. Page 34.
- Your Kickstarter campaign is funded. Here’s what you should do next. Page 41. Plus: How to save a failing crowdfunding campaign. Page 42.
- 9 tips for effectively keeping in touch with your project backers. Page 36
- And so much more….
Is this best way ever to get business and project funding?
There’s no easier, quicker, or more affordable way … outside of being born rich or inheriting a pile from a wealthy relative … of funding your project or business than with a Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign.
And in our new Crowdfunding Handbook, you’ll discover exactly what to do to raise a quick $5,000 … $10,000 … even $50,000 or more on Kickstarter!
The cover price of The Crowdfunding Handbook is $49. But for a limited time, it’s yours for only $29 – a 40% discount off the regular rate. You save $20.
If you invest $29 to master our simple crowdfunding system and raise $10,000 for your project, your return on investment will be a whopping 345 to 1!
And $29 is the price only if you agree that The Crowdfunding Handbook has unlocked the keys to the Kickstarter kingdom for you.
If not, your cost is zero. Zilch. Nothing. Nada. Because we unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction -- with our 100% money-back guarantee!
Use it risk-free for 90 days
That’s right. If the system we teach in The Crowdfunding Handbook has not made your Kickstarter campaign a smash success….
Or you are dissatisfied for any other reason … or for no reason at all … just let us know within 90 days.
I’ll refund your $29 payment in full. No questions asked.
And you can still keep the ebook – yours free, my gift to you! That way, you risk nothing. You can’t lose!
So what are you waiting for?
To order The Crowdfunding Handbook on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click below now:
P.S. Order The Crowdfunding Handbook today and get a FREE copy of my Special Report The Psychology of Selling and Marketing (list price: $29).
In this 54-page guide to power persuasion, you’ll discover:
- What Harry Potters can teach you about writing kick-butt copy -- page 14.
- The psychology of pricing your products or services – page 31.
- Double your response rates with “experienced-based empathy” – page 21.
- The awful truth about cold calling – page 48.
- Avoid this insidious marketing trap – page 51.
- Selling “must have” vs. “nice to have” products – page 5.
- Making more sales with “non-obvious” benefits – page 28.
- And more….
To order The Crowdfunding Handbook … and claim your FREE Bonus Gift worth $29 … just click below now: